November 26, 2011
Hey all --
Kevin here. It's been a while since you've heard from me directly, so I wanted to let you know what we've been up to. Although we haven't rolled out any big new features lately (stay tuned), we have been staying very busy on the programming front and wanted to announce a number of small things that we've done.
- Based on your feedback, we tweaked the on-page SEO audits to handle a few more corner cases.
- All payouts to our link building vendor partners are now 100% automated. This means that payouts will occur exactly on time every Monday, even if we're off traveling like we were last week.
- There are now summary numbers on the Campaigns and Landers tabs that show you the total amount of landers in each Campaign and keywords in each Campaign/Lander.
- There is now a calculator on both the Service Allocation and Campaign Allocation tab to help you make sure that the percentages all add up to 100%. (Yay!)
- Sometimes blasts are unsuccessful. This is usually caused by temporary issues or outages at our link building vendors. Previously, we've investigated these cases manually, but as a result, sometimes this meant that our customers would go for a while without getting a refund on a failed blast. No more. Blasts will now be refunded immediately, automatically, in the event of an unsuccessful blast.
I hope these enhancements help you out. If you have any suggestions at all, take them to our forum.