August 18, 2011
That's right ladies and gentlemen....
You asked and we've responded. Each plan now comes with at least 3x as many link building credits per month, for the same exact prices! These will kick in at the start of everyone's new billing cycles, as of today.
No, this isn't credit inflation - we've cut into our own margins and also found that some of the newer services we added a few weeks ago were effective as well as cheap enough to become regular players in our linkbuilding menagerie, decreasing the average cost significantly. While we have raised the nominal price in credits of some of the services in order to account for their higher relative costs, all customers will see a large overall increase in the amount of links being built. The total effect of this is massively added value for everybody.
Very soon we plan on doing an in-depth analysis of the pros and cons of each of our major linkbuilding services so you can see what we're seeing - which services provide the greatest bang for their buck in terms of link quality, diversity and stickiness. But for right now while we're still compiling numbers, you can rest assured that the default allocation every plan comes with is the same as what we're using on our own sites, because we do believe it's the smartest way to build our own link portfolios as of right now.
If we change the way we're allocating links to our own sites, we'll go ahead and adjust the default allocations as well to make sure you guys are getting all the benefits from our research.
IN OTHER NEWS (Bug Fixes & New Features):
- The random, periodic logging out certain customers were experiencing has been fixed
- Blast Reports now loading as fast as everything else
- Link building allocations page no longer occasionally "seeing double"
- Extra slashes not being appended to certain URLs
- There is now a "check all" box above every menu!
- Keywords in the Keyword Ideas tab can now be seamlessly assigned to landers!
- More link building credits for everyone (as mentioned above)!
Hope everybody's enjoying the tail end of Summer ;)
Bobby & Kevinblog comments powered by Disqus