Information We Collect
- There are two main types of information we collect: (1) information you input yourself once logged in to the Service, which is primarily your keyword, lander, and backlink information, as well as the information generated by our system from this information ("User Content"); and (2) information customarily logged by web server software, including the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, the pages and images requested ("Usage Data").
- Additionally, we collect information from those who communicate with us via e-mail or our website, and information volunteered by consumers, such as the information you provide during registration ("Registration and Billing Data"), and contact form submissions and E-Mails ("Correspondance Data").
How Information is Used
- "User Content" is only used to provide you with the Link Emperor™ Search Engine Optimization service. We will not access this data for any other purpose, except as provided below.
- "Usage Data" and "Correspondance Data" is used to help us understand how the Service is being used and to help us improve the Service.
- "Registration and Billing Data" is used for billing purposes and to notify you about important service-related notices.
- Unless you request otherwise, we may use the name of your website and screenshots from your website in advertisments promoting Link Emperor™.
- Due to the nature of the job, Velluto VIP, LLC database and server administrators may see your User Content while performing Service administration (for example, restoring a set of data from a failed hard disk). These people have signed confidentiality agreements and, if they fail to preserve this confidence, they are subject to disciplinary action, including losing their job, and potential criminal prosecution.
- Certain browsing sessions are secured with SSL, to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, and message forgery. If SSL is enabled, you will see a lock icon in your browser.
- Cookies: Use of the Service requires support for cookies, small pieces of data that are stored on your computer's hard drive and transmitted back to the Service with each web page request. A cookie simply identifies your browser to the Service by assigning it a unique ID number, which enables us to associate your session with your account.
- You may use the Service to delete any of your "User Content," and doing so will remove such content from our active servers immediately.
- All of your "User Content" will be deleted from our active servers when you cancel your account.
- Because of our efforts to ensure Service availability, we maintain backup copies of all data. As a result, residual copies of your "User Content" may remain on backup media, backup servers, and disk snapshots for up to six months after deletion or account cancellation.
- Your use of the Service is governed by a Terms of Service, which will prevail in the event of a conflict with this document.
- This document was last updated on June 7, 2011.