Terms of Service
These Terms of Service set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use of linkemperor.com ("Web Site") and the Link Emperor™ and asset hosting service available from the Web Site ("Service"). The Service is operated and offered by Velluto VIP, LLC, a Nevada limited liability company. By using the Service (other than to read this page for the first time), you agree to comply with all of the Terms of Service set forth herein.
Link Emperor™ Accounts
- All of the information provided by you to register for an account on the Service must be correct and current.
- You are the only person allowed to use your Link Emperor™ account, username and password. You agree not to allow anyone else to use your account or password, and to take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized persons from learning your password and using the Service. You may create separate user accounts within each Link Emperor™ subscription to provide other people access.
- Persons under eighteen (18) years of age may not use the Service. Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, children under thirteen (13) years of age must not use the Service or submit any individually identifiable information about themselves.
Billing and Account Levels
- The main method of payment accepted for paid accounts is placing a credit card number on file. Currently, we accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Accounts are billed in advance, and credit cards will be charged automatically to keep subscriptions current. You agree to pay all charges in accordance with any cardmember agreement governing the use of your credit card.
- For longer subscription terms, prepayment may be accepted at the discretion of Velluto VIP, LLC.
- Account cancellations may be made through the Link Emperor™ service itself (on the My Account tab). We do not accept cancellation notices via E-Mail! Upon cancellation, your data will be removed from the active system, and there is no mechanism for restoring a cancelled account.
- Refund Policy: Upon cancellation, all accounts are entitled to a full refund of their most recent monthly plan payment (excluding charges for third party services such as backlinking). Please request a refund when cancelling in order for this to be processed.
- Velluto VIP, LLC reserves the right to change the price or features of all services, upon 30 days notice. Such notice will be provided by E-Mail. If such a change takes place and you choose not to discontinue or downgrade your account, you will be responsible for the payment of your account at the new rate.
- Account prices are billed exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for any such tax, levy, or duty associated with your use of the Service.
- The Service is provided on an "AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE" basis. Velluto VIP, LLC does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in it will be corrected. Use is at your own risk. You may lose data!
- Velluto VIP, LLC does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including, without limitation, the implied warranties of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose) with regard to the Service, and will not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from your use of the Service.
- In no event will Velluto VIP, LLC, its members, managers, officers, employees, agents or the assigns of same be liable for (1) any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service, or any information provided on or downloaded from the Service, even if Velluto VIP, LLC or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (2) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Service.
- Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- You are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. You will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
- You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Velluto VIP, LLC (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service to invade the personal privacy of other people (e.g. stalking or harassment); or (v) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- Violation of any of the foregoing or any other breach of these Terms of Service may result in immediate recovation of your account(s), and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. Velluto VIP, LLC reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates these Terms of Service. Velluto VIP, LLC also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Velluto VIP, LLC, its users and the public. Velluto VIP, LLC will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these Terms of Service.
- Velluto VIP, LLC reserves the right to cancel or refuse to offer the Service to anyone at any time at its sole discretion. A pro-rated refund will be issued to paid account holders in the event of a service cancellation without cause.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All materials contained on the Service are Copyright ©2011 Velluto VIP, LLC. All rights reserved. This includes, but is not limited to: graphics, text, source code, the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the Service. This does not include user-provided content, as described below.
- Permission is granted to view and print materials from the Service for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of Velluto VIP, LLC, is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor, post to, or copy any content from the Service, except through APIs explicitly made available by Velluto VIP, LLC.
- Link Emperor™ and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Service are trademarks/service marks that identify Link Emperor™ and the goods and/or services provided by Velluto VIP, LLC. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Velluto VIP, LLC. Such marks may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Velluto VIP, LLC.
- This Terms of Service constitutes a contract made under and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Nevada. Additionally, these Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Company regarding the use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements.
- Any dispute arising under these Terms of Service will be subject to binding arbitration by a single Arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association (AAA), in accordance with its relevant industry rules, if any. The parties agree that this Agreement will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Nevada. The arbitration will be held in Nevada, United States. The Arbitrator will have the authority to grant injunctive relief and specific performance to enforce the terms of this Agreement. Judgment on any award rendered by the Arbitrator may be entered in any Court of competent jurisdiction.
- If any provision of this Terms of Service is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Nothing in this Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third party rights or benefits.
- Velluto VIP, LLC may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Service. Velluto VIP, LLC does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. Similarly, Velluto VIP, LLC does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Service and will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
- You assign Velluto VIP, LLC exclusive intellectual property rights to any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Service provided by you. Such submissions are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Velluto VIP, LLC, which may use and disseminate for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Changes to these Terms of Services
- Velluto VIP, LLC reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time by posting new Terms of Service at this location and alerting Link Emperor™ paying customers of such change via E-Mail. Any change(s) to this Terms of Service will take effect thirty (30) days after such changes have been posted. Your continued use of the Service following such changes will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
- This document was last updated on June 7, 2011.